The Uplife Kitchen Centre guarantee
We are happy to let you know that once your dream kitchen has been installed, we will leave you with our Uplife Kitchen Centre warranty. That’s peace of mind for you and our way of saying thank you.
What is guaranteed?
Uplife Kitchen Centre Pty Ltd provides a warranty against defects in the component parts of our cabinets and doors (collectively “our products”) as follows:
- Cabinets and doors: any defects in materials and workmanship in the cabinet frame, doors, panels, drawer fronts, legs and plinths. The warranty does not cover handles or bench tops.
- The warranty is subject to the full terms and conditions set out in this document.
Exclusions & limitations
The following are not defects in our products and are not covered by the Uplife Kitchen Centre Guarantee:
- Wear and tear;
- Cuts and scratches that appear after product delivery by us;
- Accidental damage;
- Fading over time;cont
- Failure to maintain and clean product in accordance with manufacturer of Uplife Kitchen Centre Pty Ltd instructions;
- Damage or deterioration due to exposure to salt water or salt air; or
- Rust when product is used outdoors.
Who is entitled to claim the Uplife Kitchen Centre Guarantee?
You are entitled to claim the Uplife Kitchen Centre Guarantee if:
- You are the original purchaser and have kept the original purchase receipt or invoice;
- You have followed the product care instructions provided to you.
- Our product was purchased for personal, domestic or household use only;
- Our product has been fully paid for; and
- Our product has been installed in accordance with the product installation instructions provided with the product.
You are not entitled to claim the Uplife Kitchen Centre Guarantee if:
- Our product has been assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, modified without our authorisation, maintained or repaired incorrectly;
- Our product has been placed outdoors, kept in a humid environment, subjected to rapid changes in temperature or subjected to steam or excessive heat;
- Our product has been installed into a transportable dwelling;
- Our product has been damaged by water or moisture; or
- The property where our product has been installed has at any time after the date of purchase been rented to anyone for residential or commercial purposes.
How can you claim the Uplife Kitchen Centre Guarantee?
If you wish to make a claim, please us within the warranty period by telephone us. It would be helpful if you had the following information on hand:
- Product details;
- Copy of your original purchase receipt or invoice; and
- Address details for where our product was delivered.
Alternatively, you may contact us as follow:
Postal address: PO Box 135, Clarinda, Victoria 3169
We will arrange with you for our product to be inspected by us.